Reuben's parents came to visit us this last week, we had tons of fun with them here and hope they enjoyed their trip. We spent most of our time playing with Isaac and taking pictures of all the cute things he is doing right now.
This is Reuben's Mom and Dad trying to take a picure of Isaac with their phone. It wasn't working very well, Isaac wouldn't hold still long enough for a picture.
2
comments:
Anonymous
I love all the pictures! What a beautiful little family you have!
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! What a beautiful little family you have!
you sure got some cute pictures
but i think you could have left us
out of it mom
Post a Comment