The in-laws are visiting us for the 4Th of July and to stay cool we went to our local water park. We all had tons of fun, Isaac enjoyed his turtle floater and grandmas sunglasses, the boys enjoyed dunking each other and playing tag, grandma and Isaac wore each other out and took a nice nap while everyone else enjoyed the slides and pool. To finish our trip the boys posed in their colorful swim skirts.
Wow look at those sexy legs!! But don't look straight at the picture Dad's white skin might blind you!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! And yes I was partially blinded by dad, and those beaming legs of his :-) Wish we could have been there... love ya tons
I think Reuben needs to take the camera away from Jamie and take some pics of her. Then post them on here. If her mom is on here so should she. You can thank me later!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie! I love your blog! I found it through Stephanie Dix's blog.Your little guy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! We need to get together when we get back in town. See you in August, Jen Russell
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! And yes I was partially blinded by dad, and those beaming legs of his :-) Wish we could have been there... love ya tons
I think Reuben needs to take the camera away from Jamie and take some pics of her. Then post them on here. If her mom is on here so should she. You can thank me later!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonderful pictures it looks like you really had a good time.mom
Jamie! I love your blog! I found it through Stephanie Dix's blog.Your little guy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! We need to get together when we get back in town. See you in August, Jen Russell
I love that second picture of Issac with his hand under his chin. LOVE. Looks like you guys are popular this summer!
Post a Comment