So it was Free Friday at the Niambi Zoo today and since Reuben is gone to Seattle for the weekend we decided to spend the day at the zoo. I went with our great friends the Lasley's and had a wonderful time. The petting zoo was one of our favorite stops. Isaac loves to pet the animals and didn't seem to mind the cows licking his face and hands. Here are a few pictures of us and all the many animals at the zoo.
1 comments:
Anonymous
It looks like I missed out on a fun trip - Love you Miss you
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
It looks like I missed out on a fun trip - Love you Miss you
Post a Comment