I love the fall!! Most of all I love all the leaves turning beautiful reds and yellows. But their is also a negative to all those beautiful leaves that are covering my front yard. Eventually I have to go outside and rake all the leaves. But before I bagged all my beautiful leaves I had to take a few picture of Isaac playing outside.
Great post. We had to update my blog which has caused the URL to it to become corrupted (i.e. the link to our site from your site no longer works). Change it to web.mac.com/watkinses (that is of course if you still want us linked to your site)
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
3 comments:
Have fun raking those leaves up! As much as I want a yard, bagging leaves doesn't sound fun right now!
Really cute! Makes me want to go out and play in the leaves.
Great post. We had to update my blog which has caused the URL to it to become corrupted (i.e. the link to our site from your site no longer works). Change it to web.mac.com/watkinses (that is of course if you still want us linked to your site)
Thanks
Steph and Eli
Post a Comment