»

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Helping Daddy

Our front door knob has always been hard to open so Reuben decided to be Mr. fix it and take it all apart to see if he could make it work better. Well the opposite happened now its even harder to get the door open. That's OK, Reuben and Isaac had fun with the door and I got to take some cute pictures of Isaac helping Dad. Reuben even gave Isaac his own little screw driver to use. It was so cute to see Isaac copy Reuben and try to help with the door.



3 comments:

Pals Place

Don't you love to see your Boys working together! I think it is so cute! That's too bad that the door knob is worse after all the work, at least you tired to fix it!

Harper

Lance Wickham's father passed away last week. I'll be sending a card from the MHS Class of 2000.

If you'd like to include a message, please email me.

Thanks. :)

Stewart Family

How cute. Isacc is daddy's little helper. (even if they didn't accomplish much :)