»

Thursday, December 11, 2008

5 Months

Time is flying by!!! I cant believe Isabella is already 5 months old! What happened to 4 months? She has only been in my life for a short period of time but I cant imagine our family with out her. She has been the best baby any mother could ask for. She sleeps all night, eats great, loves to talk and smile, adores her older brother, has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers and makes her mommies heart melt.




3 comments:

Melissa Lasley

Morgan and I were checking out your pictures. The one with Isabella all wrapped up, I said made her look small. Then we get to the next picture and she looks like a little sumo. In a cute way, of course. :) Can't wait to see you!

Crystal

Look at that cute belly! I can hardly stand it! :)

heather

Wow, she is 5 months! It is crazy how time flies. I still feel as though I had marissa.
BY they way, love the new stroller!