»

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cute girl

I know I am totally biased being Isabella's mom but I think she is the cutest thing ever and cant get enough of her. I thought she looked so cute in these pictures and I couldn't help but share them.




7 comments:

Lindsey

Awww she really is a cutie! She has the prettiest eyes and cute chubby cheeks. I could just gobble her up. I am so excited that you guys are moving here!

Anonymous

you might be biased but then so am i and she is the cutest little girl that i know it looks like her rash is gone i hope she is feeling better give her and her brother a big kiss for me love you lots mom

Unknown

hey there!!! just checked in to see what is happening at your house...got an eyeful of some cute stuff! Bella is looking so much better, hope she is acting that way too! give them xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxs
I want a play house like Isaac and Bella's...so when i get tired of it,i can just rearrange the walls and ta!da! something new and different. maybe we could do that with the weather too...i am ready for some spring love mom

Anonymous

She is a cutie! I'm totally jealous of those chubby cheeks! Any bites on the house yet? Are you still selling by owner?

Lindsey

Oh my heck, Isabella is just growing up!! You are not biased, she is adorable, who wouldn't think so with those chubby cheeks!!! Looks like your little family is doing well and having fun, I love to see all your new posts!!

sjhalford

She is cute. I remember making forts growing up. What fun memories. I love how you are always doing fun things for them!

Molina Family

She is a cutie. I enjoy looking at the pictures that you take of your kids. They are sooo adorable.