
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Isabella
My baby girl is officially ONE years old! We had a low key birthday party with a little cake and presents. Isabella wasn't a hugh fan of her cake but loved her frosting and enjoyed making a hugh mess. Next Isabella opened her presents which were her favorite part. She loves to tear paper and she was thrilled when we handed her a box and encouraged her to tear the paper off.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy smokes~! I can't even believe she's already a year old!! Such a cutie -- I love her frosting face!
Wow, she really does love her frosting. I could hardly tell that it was Isabella under all of it. Looks like she had lots of fun. We can't wait to see you guys in August.
i guess that isabella takes after her gran'ma in loving those sweets!!! she looks just like a b-day cutie should look...all sugar and spice and everything nice!!!! i especially like her ensemble...someone with a great sense of baby-girl fashion must of picked that out for her!!!
love all of you and see you soon
Post a Comment