»

Friday, November 06, 2009

Hanging out at home

The kids and I all have a bit of a cold so for the last few days we have been home in our pj's. Its been fun to have some down time and stay at home for a few days. We havent had to get up and get ready for preschool or my workout group. So its been quiet and relaxing and silly. I think we are all a little nutty from so many days at home and cant wait for the weekend. Reuben will be gone all weekend so I have been trying to think of something fun the kids and I can do. Reuben got us free tickets to the Childrens Museum so that is at the top of our list. As of right now we are up for anything that will get us out of the house.

showing of his new pj's


Happy face and sad face

what a handsom boy

wearing Isaac's jacket

6 comments:

Anonymous

all the pictures are adorable but what is bella so sad about? they are growing so much they don't hardly look like the kids that was here just a few months ago love and kisses for every one mom

Unknown

thanks for a new bunch of pictures...i always love to see the "new and unusual" sides of each one of my cutie-pa-tooties! they are growing up so fast...bella's hair is so long, i hope it stays as dark as it looks. give 'em all kisses and hugs from grams and papa ( and wyatt and seth) xoxoxoxox

Ran Ragged by Boys

We have been in the same boat. I made my kids practically live in the living room watching cartoons and movies so that they would rest and hopefully get better. Unfortunately, they seemed to get worse before getting better but now seem to be on the up side of things. They now are going to have withdrawals from watching so much tv.

watkins Family

You Ortegas sure know how to wear your pagamas.

Stephanie

That sad face is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love her...

heather

Okay, so I always check your blog and I'm about to leave a comment and then the kids start fighting. Sorry about that. I just want you to know that I love reading new posts.

Okay, so I just want to say that I love pj days, although you guys have coughs and might not be feeling well, it's just nice to not worry about leaving the house.
Oh, and love the Halloween costumes!