»

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

This will be our first Christmas ever at home! We will not be traveling to grandma's this year. Its sad that we wont be spending Christmas with our families yet exciting to decorate our home and have our very own Christmas tree. For FHE on Monday we put up our tree and Isaac helped me put on the ornaments. Now all I have to do is keep Bella from taking them all off. Yesterday I decorated the fireplace mantel and on Wednesday for mutual we made gingerbread houses. All this holiday activities has been lots of fun and I will be sad when its all over. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season!



8 comments:

Jennifer

I am loving decorating our house this year too. Very fun! And your tree looks lovely! :)

Melissa Lasley

Your house looks B-E-A-utiful!

LeenieGreenie

It is fun to stay home and start some of your own family traditions. It is so fun to decorate a place you can call your own.

koylefam

I am SOOO sad you are not coming home.. but there is nothing like getting your own home ready for christmas. We decorated our tree yesterday for FHE and Jordyn would say "an me" so that I would let her hold an ornament and help her put it on the tree...

Anonymous

she looks so intense is she trying to decide to eat it or what? she is sure getting big. hugs and kisses for both kids and love from grandma.

britni jean

what a beautifully perfect tree you have! your home looks nice and christmasy! i like your gingerbread house! dalia thought it was funny that Bella's toes were close to the house. Dalia was also sad that there wasn't a picture of isaac to see.

Ran Ragged by Boys

Looks great!! I love decorating for Christmas. Hope your first year at home is wonderful!!

Lindsey

Working on your third!!! wow I am behind right?! That's awesome you guys have the cutest little fam!! We just barely got our tree up yesterday....I wanted to get it up like 2 weeks ago but u know how things go!! All the decorating looks fun though, Merry Christmas!