We have had beautiful weather! So we decided to take the kids to the zoo with some of their friends. It was a wonderful day and all the kids loved seeing the animals and playing outside.
that little trip looks like a lot of fun...someone mentioned to me the other day that they had gone to Hogle's Zoo over spring break and I wished it had been me ...must of been the weekend for zoo trips! I am sooooo glad that some "field trip" kind if weather is finally here! even tho we had snow this morning, it got nicer and nicer as the day went by. Well looking forward to some more little trip pics soon!!!! Luv ya mom
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
4 comments:
Thanks for letting my family tag along. The kids loved getting out, and I think Justin enjoyed going with more adults than just him!
that little trip looks like a lot of fun...someone mentioned to me the other day that they had gone to Hogle's Zoo over spring break and I wished it had been me ...must of been the weekend for zoo trips! I am sooooo glad that some "field trip" kind if weather is finally here! even tho we had snow this morning, it got nicer and nicer as the day went by. Well looking forward to some more little trip pics soon!!!! Luv ya mom
FUN!!! I can't wait until it warms up a bit more so we can go out and do some things like that!
Post a Comment