»

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My sweet girl


I just had to share a cute picture of Bella! She is such a cutie and I love her more everyday!

4 comments:

Jared & Tristan

she is very cute! and I love her little outfit. She has grown up so much!

Unknown

Gran'ma sure misses her little people!!! they are growing so much and getting cuter every day. i am looking forward to giving lots of hugs and kisses this summer when you come to see us! We have lot's of dirt and pets and wide open spaces to keep them busy and entertained. of course it looks like all of you are filling your time with lot's of fun stuff...especially since spring and summer are here! i am looking forward to some time here at home to do some fun stuff (and busy work) too. well keep the pics coming and talk to you soon.

Chelsi

She is getting so bid. What a sweet face ;)

Kimberly

She's so pretty! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!