»

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Huge Milestone

Some of you may know that my children have a dislike of all things bread. Especially sandwich bread. Lately Isaac had been slowly working his way into breads. Starting with tortillas and then rolls and even toast. Even with all that we still couldn't get him to eat a sandwich, UNTIL last week!!!! It all started at lunch. I was eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich when out of no where Isaac asked if he could have a bite! I was thrilled and gave him a bite and he liked it! Since then he has loved sandwiches.



Bella wanted her picture taken too.

5 comments:

Morgan Lasley

Cats and dogs living together! The end of the world as we know it!

Melissa Lasley

Horray, meals can be a little easier!

Stephanie

It's about time, Isaac! Welcome to the club - your life will never be the same! :) (or your moms! We eat pb&j...everyday)

Ran Ragged by Boys

Wahoo!! That's great that he finally decided to give it a try. Greyson would eat a pb&h (honey) sandwhich everyday if I let him...they are his favorite. Can't wait to see u guys in a few weeks. :)

Harper

Your kids are so cute! I don't know how they can't love bread; it's what we love most in our house!