»

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I'm a Preschool Kid

Isaac stated preschool and loved it. He liked it so much I had to drag him home crying "I dont want to leave." This morning after preschool he asked me, Mom guess what I am. I said a dinosaur. He said, No I'm a preschool kid.





Isaac with his teacher Amy

5 comments:

Kimberly

He's SO HANDSOME!!! What a cute boy! So grown up! I bet it was weird not having him there all day!

Anonymous

he is such a handsome young man,how long does he go every day? tell isaac grandma wants to hear about school from him he can call me.
hugs and kisses to everyone love mom

Unknown

Isaac looks so awesome! He is such a good-looking preschool guy! Look at all that intelligence just oozing from his beautiful blue eyes! I bet he is just bursting with bits of wisdom and knowledge when it is time for him to come home...we sure miss seeing the kids each day and being a part of your everyday lives! well have fun and enjoy all that learning
luv you, miss you, hug you, kiss you Mom

Stephanie Watkins

Congrats on preschool! Schools here are already taking applications for 2011, so preschool is all I've been thinking about lately :). Glad to hear that Isaac loves it.

Congrats on the dog! I remember when I had a dog... for two days :(.

Yasmine

Isn't preschool great? It makes them seem like such big kids!