Bella's pumpkin carved by Dad
Monday, November 01, 2010
Halloween Fun
Halloween weekend was a blast. We carved our pumpkins with the help of Bella and Isaac. Bella wasn't interested in touching her pumpkin but wanted to be apart of all the fun. Last year we couldn't get Isaac to even touch his pumpkin. This year was completely different. He helped cut and clean out the pumpkin and he designed his every own face. He was very specific. He said he wanted square eyes and nose with a rectangle mouth and vampire teeth. Isaac even helped me pick out all the pumpkin seed so we could cook them. Then is was time to get dressed for our ward Trunk or Treat party. The kids had a blast and enjoyed all the candy and decorations.

Bella's pumpkin carved by Dad
Bella's pumpkin carved by Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love all the party pics. Bella is getting so old! I'm jealous of her hair! I wonder if Ellis will ever have hair that long? Maybe it's for the best because I wouldn't know what to do with it.
They're so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment