So normally Isaac eating a banana is uneventful but yesterday Isaac decided he wanted to eat a banana with out mommy's help and this is what happens when a independent 13 month tries to eat a banana by himself. No need to peel the banana Isaac likes to eat the whole banana What a yummy mess
I love that sweatshirt. Where did you get his sweater he wore to church on Sunday? It was so cute! We miss you guys! It feels like forever since the last time we talked!
YUMMY! What a cutie! I bet that was fun cleaning up. We are sorry we missed the Bar-B-Q last night, I am still a little worried about taking the little one out. Hope all is well with the Ortega Family it looks like you guys are doing great!
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
8 comments:
i love how isaac just tears into that banana! so funny!!
I found your blog address through Jen's. It is so cute! Yeah for blogs! By the way, your kitchen looks so GREAT!
hey Jamie didn't you know everything is better when they do it by themselves..
I love that sweatshirt. Where did you get his sweater he wore to church on Sunday? It was so cute! We miss you guys! It feels like forever since the last time we talked!
Hey Jen! Both sweatshirts are from Gymboree. They have a good sales rack if it’s the right time. We need to get together again soon.
YUMMY! What a cutie! I bet that was fun cleaning up. We are sorry we missed the Bar-B-Q last night, I am still a little worried about taking the little one out. Hope all is well with the Ortega Family it looks like you guys are doing great!
That's so gross, but so cute all at the same time! Hope you guys are well! Jon is going through withdrawls without all the boys.
Hahaha. Man, he's so big!! I added pictures (well, a link) to my blog if you're interested. I love your new kitchen!! Lucky. :) Miss you.
Post a Comment