



I bought Isaac a little wagon at a children's discount store and it has been the best 2 dollars I ever spent!! Isaac will play with it for hours, he pushes it around the yard filling it with leaves sticks and rocks. When hes bored with that he will climb in and out clapping each time he get in the wagon. Today it was 88 degrees outside so I filled his wagon up with water and he loved his wagon even more. He would climb in and sit in the water and splash. Then he decided to wash some rocks. We had to end our water fun when he wanted to drink the water.
4 comments:
What a cutie! I love when you find great deals. Can't beat 2 bucks!
Grandma K has got the absolutely cutest grandkids! Isaac is definitely having fun in the sun. Savor the moment cuz it goes by soooo fast! He just gets cuter every time we see him discover something new!
what a wonderful picture that first one is what a beautiful smile where were you standing when you took that picture. love mom
Did you get this at Kidworks? Love that place! Glad to met us there
Post a Comment