For FHE Morgan and Melissa came over and we carved our pumpkins. Morgan carved a family picture and put horns and a tail on Eli. It turned out great and is really funny. Reuben and I carved the word BOO in our pumpkins. While we were carving our pumpkins Melissa gave us our lesson from the Ensign. We ended our fun night with orange Julius's and a episode of Heroes at the Lasley's home.
cute pumpkins, great idea. i really like the stems, how cool! i looked up some pumpkin patches around here and we are planning to go this saturday, i hope it's not too rainy!
I love the pumpkins! How fun! We need to get out and get some too. I would love to steal your "Boo" idea as well. Nice and simple -- classy. Also, I really like your new blog background. Very nice.
Holy Crap Reuben! You are married, have a kid, and are going to law school?! Rock on! Appearantly it's been a long while since I've talked to you! Your family is darling. Totally late congrats! (ps-I was blog hopping, a new favorite pass-time. this is how I found your blog). -Katrina Bagley Ormson
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
6 comments:
cute pumpkins, great idea. i really like the stems, how cool! i looked up some pumpkin patches around here and we are planning to go this saturday, i hope it's not too rainy!
I love the pumpkins! How fun! We need to get out and get some too. I would love to steal your "Boo" idea as well. Nice and simple -- classy. Also, I really like your new blog background. Very nice.
Hi, Reuben!
I found your blog through Dave's blog, and I really enjoy reading about your family!
Congratulations on law school and all that entails. I'm sure you're very busy!
Your wife and baby are both beautiful, and I'm glad you're so happy!
Holy Crap Reuben! You are married, have a kid, and are going to law school?! Rock on! Appearantly it's been a long while since I've talked to you! Your family is darling. Totally late congrats! (ps-I was blog hopping, a new favorite pass-time. this is how I found your blog).
-Katrina Bagley Ormson
Very cute and Marthan-ish!
oops! I meant Martha-ish
Post a Comment