Thursday, January 24, 2008
Called to Repentance
So I need to apologize and explain for my lack of updating our blog. Hopefully after I am done everyone will forgive me. First we were out of town from December 3rd until January 7th. We went home to Idaho for Christmas to see the family. Second we have not had Internet until today. We used to borrow wireless Internet from our neighbor but they finally decided they didn't like sharing so we had to get our own. Hopefully everyone will forgive me and I promise to post more now that we have Internet of our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of responsible adulthood: paying for your own internet :). Glad to have you back!
Who said we were paying for our internet???
Ouch... bummer about the neighbors! We need to get together, I haven't seen you in so long!
Post a Comment