I mentioned in my last post that Isaac really likes hats right now, well he has found a new favorite hat to wear. Its not really a hat but Isaac thought it was fun to put on his head and I had to take some pictures to show how funny he looked.
Hahahaha. That's so funny. And I really like the family picture you have up on the sidebar. Very cute. I'll have to post a few pictures of Audrey's shoe obsession.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
6 comments:
I'm glad Isaac is still able to have fun with a sick daddy. How are you feeling? I hope you haven't caught the bug!
Love the hat. Super cute. Hope you guys are feeling better.
Jamie and Reuben! It has been a REALLY long time. Your little Isaac is sooo cute! How old is he now? Good to see you have a blog. :)
We're making our blog "invite-only", so will you please email me so I can invite you?
Thanks!
~ Terrah :)
terrah.indiana@gmail.com
Hahahaha. That's so funny. And I really like the family picture you have up on the sidebar. Very cute. I'll have to post a few pictures of Audrey's shoe obsession.
Oh yeah, and I'm hurt that you don't have OUR blog on your list . . . ;) Oh, and I see Kelli and Shaun's blog now. :)
Post a Comment