I know that I have been slacking with posting something new! Sorry Makyla. We have been a bit busy. Here is an update at what has been going on. First Reuben's finals are coming this week and he has been studying a ton, second we move in about a week to Seattle, WA for the summer and have been trying to get organized and figure out what to take with us to Seattle, third we have found a wonderful family to rent our home for the summer and I have been trying to clean out all our stuff so they and their 3 kids will have room for their stuff, fourth I am having a big yard sale at my house this Saturday and have been finding lots of stuff to get rid of and hopefully make enough money at this yard sale to buy a few things I have had my eye on, and last but not least, I'm tired and lazy, which I blame on being 7 months pregnant. So with all my excuses hopefully everyone will forgive me and enjoy this funny new video of Isaac playing with his ball.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hahaha. What a funny kid. Yay for Seatle!! (It looks like I spelled that wrong, huh.) Take lots of pictures and blog lots when you get there so we can all see how fun and exciting it is. :) We miss you guys sooo much.
hooray for seattle time!!! i'm so excited to see you guys!! good luck with all your packing and yard sale this weekend! i sure like how isaac pushes his ball. dalia loves balls, and we have quite a few rolling around our backyard. so isaac will have to come play and teach dalia his trick!
What a cute trick! He looks like Greyson and Ian when they push around on the floor with their heads. I think that I need to have a yard sale this year too. I am already dreading it though. I hope you didn't take my email the wrong way I was writing it to be funny. Sorry! Love Ya!
How funny. Reuben teaches Isacc all sorts of funny tricks. I love watching all the little videos you post. Sounds like you guys are super busy. Good luck with the move.
I love the video. Made me laugh really hard.
Post a Comment