I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of Love. We started Valentines early this year and went dancing last night for our church Valentines activity. We had a blast! What more could you want then a chocolate fountain and cha cha music. I have also been slacking on the craft projects. My excuses is that we have been really busy with selling our house and Monday through Thursday we watch a little girl named Annabell. So with three kids I haven't made time for our weekly craft. But I made sure to squeeze in a Valentines craft. So this morning we made a bouquet of heart flowers. Isaac had lots of fun coloring and cutting out his hearts, but once the pipe cleaners came out of the package he lost all focus on the craft project and just wanted to play sticks with the pipe cleaners. I stole a few pipe cleaners from Isaac and finished our bouquet of flowers and they turned out great!
Hey Jamie, this is Emily (Claridge)... first your fam is so cute! I have seen your blog a few times and you always have these cute craft ideas... where do you get them all? My girls would love them!
I always love your crafts! What great ideas! Where do you get them? I'm so impressed. How is the house-selling going? I'm stressed and ours isn't even up yet!
i can't say it enough. you are such a fun mom!! and i too always love your crafts!! do you know where you are living in WA yet?! p.s. i had to get a new blog because i used up all the space on my old one.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
4 comments:
Hey Jamie, this is Emily (Claridge)... first your fam is so cute! I have seen your blog a few times and you always have these cute craft ideas... where do you get them all? My girls would love them!
I always love your crafts! What great ideas! Where do you get them? I'm so impressed. How is the house-selling going? I'm stressed and ours isn't even up yet!
i can't say it enough. you are such a fun mom!! and i too always love your crafts!! do you know where you are living in WA yet?! p.s. i had to get a new blog because i used up all the space on my old one.
Yay I am so glad you did the bouquet craft !
Post a Comment