Isaac loves to play outside no matter what the weather. It was raining one morning and Isaac was begging to go out and play. I had told him no because I didnt want him to get all wet. Well he won and we broke out the rain coat and his water boots. Reuben even played out in the puddles with him.


2 comments:
I love that Reuben is wearing shorts to play in puddles. What a guy.
i knew my rain coat would come in handy he is such a doll i hope he did'nt get to wet and he had a good time and reuben is just crazy to be wearing shorts but i guess thats why we love him so much. give that little boy a big kiss for me and the big one too if you want to. love you all very much mom
Post a Comment