Isabella's hair is getting soooo long! I already had to trim it once and it needs a serious cut right now. Yesterday I decided it was time for some pig tails. She looked so funny! Reuben and I couldn't stop laughing. Then I added a third piggy on top and we got to laugh all over again. We love our little girl and cant get enough of her and her crazy hair.
Wow, her hair really is long! I just put teeny piggy tails in Jane's hair yesterday, but they were little teeny things. I should have taken a picture. She looks so dang cute. So, how is this cute little girl feeling nowadays? Poor thing. (I'm referring to her cyst.) Gosh, she is so dang cute. :) We sure do miss you guys SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
if she has enough hair for three pigtails maybe you should start putting it in curlers anyway with or without piggies her great big smile is without a doubt the best thing to look at give her a kiss for me and love to all mom
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
9 comments:
All I can say is that she is just the cutest!
That is so cute! Now you need a picture showing the back of her head :)
She is so adorable and I loved seeing her smile at me on Sunday!
That is so fun!
Wow, her hair really is long! I just put teeny piggy tails in Jane's hair yesterday, but they were little teeny things. I should have taken a picture. She looks so dang cute. So, how is this cute little girl feeling nowadays? Poor thing. (I'm referring to her cyst.) Gosh, she is so dang cute. :) We sure do miss you guys SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
How would it be to have babies with hair??? What cute little piggies... I can't wait until I can put some in Jordyn's hair. (If she ever gets any:-)
if she has enough hair for three pigtails maybe you should start putting it in curlers anyway with or without piggies her great big smile is without a doubt the best thing to look at give her a kiss for me and love to all mom
She is getting so big and so cute! If you don't object, I would love to link your blog to ours. I hope all is well with you!
I love the 3 pigtails. Whatever works!!
so cute! I'm totally jealous! Jackobi is 13 months old and still doesn't have enough hair for ONE piggy! she's a doll Jamie!
Post a Comment