»

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Graduation

Sorry for the lack of posting. Life has been super crazy with family visiting, graduation, and moving to Seattle. We have been in Seattle for a little over a week and I am now just getting internet so I have a ton of catching up to do. First off GRADUATION! Reuben has officially graduated from law school. The ceremony was interesting to say the least. Trying to keep two kids entertained was hard and Isabella decided she wasnt feeling good and threw up all over my mother-in-law not just once but a few times. We all survived and were still able to enjoy the excitement of graduation.

proud graduate

proud family, Isabella is missing because she went home with grandma to get cleaned up and put down for her nap

Our wonderful bishop and law professor

Isaac, Peter and Reuben

7 comments:

Melissa Lasley

I've been waiting for you to get back online. I'm glad you made it safely. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place! Miss you already!

heather

I was wondering where you guys have been to. So yes, you have been busy!
Congrats on graduating! How exciting to finally be done. Wow, can't believe that Isabella threw up, I hate when they do that. But congrats and can't wait to see pictures of Seattle!

Jared & Tristan

Congratulations on graduation!
I'm so glad I saw you at the store before you moved! I'm really going to miss you!

Kristi

So glad to hear you made it. That's sad about Isabella. Guess it will be a graduation to remember for more than one reason. Enjoy the big city. I plan on visiting one day.

Street Fam

Congrats on GRADUATION! Can't wait to see pics of your place in Seattle. We'll have to meet up when we make our trips to WA to visit family. Have a great summer. Enjoy the studying for the bar. Ahhhh! That was NO fun.

Corey

Okay so where are you? We've got to hook up at the beach sometime or the fountain. Call me 696-0496!.

Jennifer

Congrats on graduation! So glad you are going to be living in the area. Having an income again is so nice! :)