»

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wild Waves Theme Park

I had a coupon for the theme park and decided to was worth the hassle to take the kids to Wild Waves. A collage friend lives about 10 min. from us and we invited her and her little girl to come with us. Except for getting sunburned we all had lots of fun. First we let the kids play in the water. The kiddy area was freezing cold but that didnt stop Isaac or Isabella from playing in the water. The lazy river was the kids favorite. I would hold Bella in one arm and help Isaac swim in the other. After swimming and lunch we headed over to the rides. Isabella was exausted and took and nap in the stroller while Isaac and Olivia were able to go on a few rides.




2 comments:

Street Fam

Looks like you guys are enjoying Seattle. How's the studying coming for Reuben? Did you guys buy a house there?

Amanda and Brandon Jamison

I have to tell you that I am totally jealous that you get to live in Seattle! I grew up there and would love to move back! I spent many a summers going to wild waves! How fun! I will just have to live through you!