Hang in there sis, just one more week and it will be all done. You have done great this whole time and you should be proud of yourself and Reuben for stickin with it. See ya soon!!
Ha ha...I thought you meant the "bar" the kidlets are sitting on...and I thought, "Why? It looks like a nice bar to me." Obviously I was not thinking of the Bar Exam. :)
we love your kids too and you and reuben. you've come this far so you might as well hang in there for the long haul! looking forward to seeing you when all the stress is over and you can kick back and relax!
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
6 comments:
Your hair is getting so long :) Hope the test goes well for Reuben... it will be worth it once it's all over!
where is that beautiful smile on that little girl? you all look healthy and sort of happy hopefully it won't be much longer now. love you all mom
Hang in there sis, just one more week and it will be all done. You have done great this whole time and you should be proud of yourself and Reuben for stickin with it. See ya soon!!
Ha ha...I thought you meant the "bar" the kidlets are sitting on...and I thought, "Why? It looks like a nice bar to me." Obviously I was not thinking of the Bar Exam. :)
we love your kids too and you and reuben. you've come this far so you might as well hang in there for the long haul! looking forward to seeing you when all the stress is over and you can kick back and relax!
Goooooooo Reuben! Good luck!!
Post a Comment