»

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rental Home

Everyone has asked to see some pictures of our rental home here in Washington. So I took a few pictures to show you guys what our place looks like. I also added a picture of the house we are currently trying to buy. It's a short sale and right now the sellers have accepted our offer but we have to wait for the bank to approve.

this is the front

the back

living room


kitchen

This is the house we are currently trying to buy

3 comments:

Kimberly

OOHH! I like them both! The one you're in now is really cute and I LOVE the one you're trying to buy! Hopefully the bank accepts your offer!! Good luck!

Megs

Jamie, this is Megan from last summer! Yeah for your offer on a home. I hope you get it. We are now 0 for 2 on home offers, but still looking. We are renting in the Bothell area and are enjoying it up North. We are in a town home for the time being. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear about the house!!

Lindsey

Cute houses!! The one you guys are trying to buy is adorable....very good curb appeal!! Kudos!! Good luck on the short sale.....hope the bank accepts!!!