»

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Whale Spout and more Teeth

Here is Isabella showing off her new hair dew the Whale Spout. She also has two new top teeth and officially turned ONE YEAR old today. Happy Birthday Bella! Birthday pictures to come later.

whats hidding under the couch?


a red ball

6 comments:

Katie

I love the whale spout and the pigtails. I hope she learns to like the pigtails. You should take some pictures of her in the bath with the whale spout. Oh and the laptop idea is GENIUS!!!

heather

That is a good description of her hair. Love it though.
OH and Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is one!

Ran Ragged by Boys

My, my time does fly. I can hardly believe that she is one already. I will have to get her gift to her through the mail. Give her a big kiss for us and tell her Happy Birthday!!

Unknown

hey there...to all of you! just wanted to say hi and peek at your new stuff! i love the new doo...it suits the mischieviousness sparkling out of our birthday girl's eyes! hahahaha
hope all is sooper-dooper...we're o.k. goodies to come on isaac's b-day for my cutie-pies!!!!!

Jared & Tristan

Happy Birthday Isabella!! You are such a cute little girl! Hope you had a fun day!

Kimberly

I love the whale spout!! So cute!