»

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to Normal and Back to Blogging

Sorry for the lack of blogging but I have been stuck in crazy vile this last week. Between Reuben starting work, my new calling in young womens, and moving to our new house, not to mention dealing with two crazy kids (whom I love very much). Lets just say we have been busy. Now that moving is all over, except for the unpacking, life is a little less crazy and I can go back to blogging. I will post pictures of the new house soon but for now pictures of my cute kids.




3 comments:

Melissa Lasley

I can't believe how big she is getting! And Isaac is getting so blond!

Chelsi

So cute! Thanks for the info update... I'm hoping to send something your way soon.

Pals Place

Your kids are so cute!! Love the one of them in the wagon together and also Bella's hair is so cute! We're so excited you are in your house already. Have fun moving in! We will have to come visit sometime.