Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Dishwasher Helper
Isabella is into everything! The second a door or cupboard is opened she comes running. I was emptying the dishwasher, turned my back for a second and this is what I found. My little mess maker having fun with the dishes.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh what a cutie. She just wants to help you!
Jamie it's Hayley McBride Bates! How are you! I'm so glad i found you! I hope it's ok if i add you to my blog! My bog is hjbates.blogspot.com. What are you up to? Your new house is gorgous! I'm so jealous!
by the time she tries all the dishes
on to see what she likes best you will have to wash them again. what a cutie i thought elias was going to fall down he was laughing so hard. big hug and kisses for everyone love you mom
Isn't it funny what they find fascinating?? Jackobi loves the dishwasher too -- I only hope she still does in 7 years ... then she can be on dishes duty!! :) I would only be so lucky ... cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment