»

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Funny girl

Bella has such a funny and very strong personality. She is continually surprising me with the funny things she does.
Here she is lining up all our empty milk jugs. She would play with these for ever if I let her.

I found her playing under the table all by herself. She was having so much fun playing her own little game.

All wraped up in her favorite blanket

Last but not least, this is how she always serves her time in Time Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous

she is so cute why would she ever
need a time out? what kind of
game does she play with the milk
cartons? give her a kiss for me
love you mom

Ran Ragged by Boys

So why don't you let her play with them all the time?!?! She is growing up sooo much and I do have to agree...looking more and more like her mommy! :) Tell everyone hi.