Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Tulip Festival
We were finally able to make it to the tulip festival this year. Between moving and internships, our schedule finally allowed us to spend the day looking at the most beautiful displays of tulips ever. All the colors were amazing, and it was so relaxing to walk around out side and see all the beautiful flowers. We will defiantly be going back again next year.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
SO GORGEOUS!!!! I bet it was such a fun day!
I am sooo jealous! I want to go so bad. Doesn't it make you miss working with flowers?? I do :(
Wow! That is beautiful!
So pretty...was that close to where u live?? I need to call u and catch up on things.
Wow that really is beautiful! I think tulips are my favorite flower . . . after roses. I'll bet you had a blast. Miss you. :)
Is that the same tulip festival the Robbins went to?
It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment