thanx for the videos, they brought back some fun memories of our trip! I luv it that we can see everyone in "action!" now we need to see one of your new family member Jax so glad to hear that all is well...luv you, miss you, hug you, kiss you! Love Mom
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
2 comments:
those videos were wonderful and i
loved it and don't be a wise acre.
love and kisses to all of you.mom
thanx for the videos, they brought back some fun memories of our trip! I luv it that we can see everyone in "action!" now we need to see one of your new family member Jax so glad to hear that all is well...luv you, miss you, hug you, kiss you!
Love Mom
Post a Comment