»

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pro Sports

Reuben and I have been really spoiled this summer. We have been able to attend two Seattle Mariners games and our very first Seattle Sea Hawks game. Attending games is not something Reuben and I are use to since we both grew up in Idaho. It has been a fun new adventure for us and we hope it is something we can continue. We will also be taking the kids next Monday to a Mariners game for their very first time.

Mariners with Kevin and Danielle. We had great seats. 10 rows back right behind the dugout.

Our first Sea Hawks game. Again great seats! 50 yard line 6 rows back.

4 comments:

Bri

We were at the Seahawks game on Saturday too!! We did not have near as nice seats...but it was still fun, well...until they lost! Can't wait to see you guys on Monday!

Lindsey

Wow, I have been behind in the blogging world.....happy anniversary.... cute dog....pretty fence....cool pro games.....happy b-day Issac and Bella!! U have been a busy momma!! Your fam is adorable as usual...

koylefam

What you went to a Packers game without me!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I am SOOO JEALOUS!!!! Next time I expect a phone call and a seat.. that is way fun.... lucky ducks!!!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison

Looks Like A good time. I Know Danielle from growing up She and I were in the same high school and was in my stake! Small world! Looks like you are enjoying Seattle for me! I miss it:(