I love pumpkin patches and couldn't resist taking the kids so we could pick out the perfect pumpkins. Bella and Isaac had a blast seeing all the different pumpkins. Bella loved all the little baby ones. She immediately found too little pumpkins and packed them around the entire time we were their. We spent a few hours climbing through all the pumpkins and the field searching for the right ones. We made it home with some fresh corn on the cob and 7 wonderful pumpkins. 




2 comments:
How fun! I love the fall as well! We are just starting to get fall weather so I'm feeling more like getting into the season of it all. Your kids are so cute. Rachel likes little things too. I guess 2 year olds just love things just their size!
this makes me want to go and just buy all the pumpkins i can fit in my car! Wyatt wants to go and get some to carve...wonder where he gets that...think about it Jamie...
love mom
Post a Comment