Thursday, October 07, 2010
Soccer
Isaac started his first year of soccer. It has been fun watching him play and learn. At first he wanted to use his hands alot but after a few practices he has learned that hands are off limits in the game of soccer. In his very first game he scored a point (in the other teams goal). He was so excited I couldnt tell him, so I said good job and we moved on. His real first goal didnt come until his 3rd game, which he did his famouse kick and slide. He was so proud of his goal he kept running off the field to ask me if I saw him make a point. He did this every few minutes for the rest of his game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I covet Bella's hair! Hopefully Cami's will keep growing and looks like hers someday. Your kids are beautiful!
this is the stuff that i miss soooooo much with you guys living kinda-of-sorta far far away! dad and i think that's the best time spent when we can go and see our awesome and "the cutest in the world" grandkids do their stuff! so i guess picture and videos will have to do for the moment until we can get up there and see them in person!
luv u, miss u, hug u, kiss u
G-dad, G-mom, witt
Post a Comment