Isaac received his first black eye thanks to our island counter top in the kitchen. He was running around the island when he clipped the corner with his face. He immediately had a huge lump and some swelling.
Day 1~ a little swelling and some purple Day 2~ a little more purple and still swollen Day 4~ no more swelling, lots of yellow and a bit of black
5
comments:
Anonymous
his pretty blue eyes outshines any bruise give him a kiss from grandma love mom
ohhh ouch....its not a question of if something like this will happen, but when, right!! Especially with those crazy boys!! I am glad u got to experience some of that good old snow...it really does make it feel enchanted for the holidays!
wow!!! talk about initiation into the world of "just being a kid"!!!! That is one doozie of a black eye Isaac! You did a great job! I have to admit that it is not quite like the one that I got when I was about 8 yrs old...I was dreaming that I was flying from my bed to my sister's bed. "Sweet dreams" turned into "nightmare in Julie's room" when I hit the door frame, or edge of the bed. I really don't know which! My prize wasn't just one black eye, but two awesome black and blue eyes and a very swollen nose! Grandmas feels for you Isaac! Well enough painful memories! We love your tree and want to see a picture of it decorated...I bet that it is beautiful! I know that Santa will think it's awesome too, there is so much space underneath to put lot's of presents! Luv U, Miss U, Hug U, Kiss U Grams,Grampa,& Wyatt
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
5 comments:
his pretty blue eyes outshines any
bruise give him a kiss from grandma
love mom
ohhh ouch....its not a question of if something like this will happen, but when, right!! Especially with those crazy boys!! I am glad u got to experience some of that good old snow...it really does make it feel enchanted for the holidays!
That's a shiner.....plenty more where that came from I'm sure!!!
Congrats on the shiner!
Jamie, the more I see of your home, the more covetous I become!
wow!!! talk about initiation into the world of "just being a kid"!!!!
That is one doozie of a black eye Isaac! You did a great job! I have to admit that it is not quite like the one that I got when I was about 8 yrs old...I was dreaming that I was flying from my bed to my sister's bed. "Sweet dreams" turned into "nightmare in Julie's room" when I hit the door frame, or edge of the bed. I really don't know which! My prize wasn't just one black eye, but two awesome black and blue eyes and a very swollen nose! Grandmas feels for you Isaac! Well enough painful memories! We love your tree and want to see a picture of it decorated...I bet that it is beautiful! I know that Santa will think it's awesome too, there is so much space underneath to put lot's of presents! Luv U, Miss U, Hug U, Kiss U Grams,Grampa,& Wyatt
Post a Comment