Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas Decor
We had tons of fun decorating our tree and house for Christmas this year. Our real tree smells wonderful and I added some more fresh cut bowes to our windows for a little extra festive smell.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love your tree! It looks so great and I bet it beats our Christmas Tree spray that we use to make it smell like the real thing. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
your decorations look beautiful! your tree is gorgeous! and your bowes are so pretty!
I like the window additions....very nice!!
Beautiful home. We should come visit :)
NEVER LET ME LOOK AT YOUR BLOG AGAIN! It is totally addictive. I just spent the last 30 minutes of my work day looking at the last 2 years of your lives ;)
You take great pictures!
Your kids are SO cute!
I love your house and city!
You guys apparently do fun things ALL the time!
Truly a charmed life.
But I really am not allowed to come here anymore. I could not stop reading.
Post a Comment