»

Friday, February 25, 2011

Winters not over yet

Someone should have sent a memo to my tulips about winter not being over yet. I've had tulips coming up for a month now and I was really hoping that Spring would show its face a little early this year. But my tulips were wrong! It started snowing on Tuesday and it covered everything in a beautiful white blanket of snow. We decided to make the best of it and build a Snow Man.




2 comments:

Stephanie Watkins

Awesome snowman! No yard for us to build any snowmen or grow any tulips :(. City life is wearing on me.
By the way, I LOVE your coach (kids posing in front of with slippers). Do you never let them go near it because it's so beautiful?

Lindsey

Seriously I really wish Spring would come already.....we have been getting a lot of snow in April too. I hate it now, I am done!! Cute snowman though!!