»

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know it's been along time since I blog, 50 days to be exact. But here I am finally up dating you on Christmas and everything else that has happened in the last 50 days.

First off Christmas. We again chooses to stay home this year and it was so nice not to worry about traveling and hauling presents. We do love our families and miss being with them during the holidays, so I am pleased to announce that we will be heading home to Idaho next year! The kids as always were completely spoiled. No matter what I do it always happens. Christmas comes and magically their are a hundred gifts under the tree. It must be Santa's fault (aka GRANDMA). Minus the over load of gifts we had a wonderful Christmas!
The night before Christmas
Christmas morning, checking out what Santa brought them

Opening presents
And more presents
And more presents
Bella with her new kitchen
Isaac on his new bike
The kids modeling their new pj's and boots

0 comments: