So here's the story for baby number 3! First off it took much longer for baby number three to come then I wanted. I was hoping for a spring baby but instead got a fall baby. October 7th to be exact. First trimester had it's up and downs. Mostly I needed constant food but my stomach hated everything I gave it. Except for smoothy's and Jamba's. Once I figured out the food and heartburn, fatigue kicked in and I couldn't make it through the day without a nap or two. Second trimester is great! My body loves food, any food and I have much more energy. Sometimes too much. The nesting and cleaning urges seemed to have kicked in a little early with this one. Some of you might have already done the math but just in case you haven't and are curious. I am 20 weeks today! Now you might be thinking, they must know what their having! Yes we do. We found out yesterday that we are welcoming another baby Girl into our family. We are very excited especially Bella. Who has been telling everyone months ago that she was going to have a baby sister. Isaac was a little disappointed that is wasn't a boy but we told him that Heavenly Father sent him another sister because he is such a good brother to Bella and that seemed to make him feel much better about it.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Congratulations!! It will be so fun to have your little girls together and logistically it will make way more sense! So I guess that means Reuben was right (congratulations)! And those are all such cute ultrasound pictures, especially of the little feet together! I can't wait to meet her!!
Congrats yo you!
Another girl!! Congratulations! We are happy for you. I love the little feet, it's so precious. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Miss you guys.
Congrats! I love the last picture with the little feet together.
hooray for girls! i'm so excited that bella will have a sister! you definately need to get some dress-ups! as for me, we are still brotherless. he is just content to hang out in my tummy. hopefully he will arrive any day now!
Post a Comment