»

Friday, May 27, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Isaac graduated from preschool yesterday!!! I cant believe he is going to be in Kindergarten next year. What is Bella and I going to do with out our big helper?! His teacher had a BBQ and program for all the parents to come and see. Isaac had to show me all around. Where his backpack goes, his box with his every own scissors, crayons and glue. Next outside to the playground and garden. We ended at his favorite part, the chickens. The kids were so cute and looked so grown up singing the songs they have been learning and receiving their diplomas. Bella can not wait for her turn to go to preschool and be a big girl.
Isaac with his buddy Ken
All of the kids waiting to do their program and get their graduation hats and diplomas

Isaac with his Teacher Amy receiving his diploma

3 comments:

Anonymous

tell isaac grandma is very proud of him and he looked very grown up in his graduation cap.tell bella to slow down she will be old enough before she knows it love and kisses to everyone mom

Ran Ragged by Boys

Congrats to Isaac!!! Greyson can't wait to start pre-school....I wont know what to do with myself either. Fun times!!!!

Stephanie Watkins

Wow! I can't believe that Isaac will be in Kindergarten this fall either! And super congrats on the baby! Glad to see that everything is going well with the Ortegas!