Both Isaac and Bella's birthdays are in July. Bella is now 3 going on 14 and Isaac is 5 wanting to be 8 like his friend Brandon. We did a combined birthday party this year since they have the same friends and it made it easier for everyone. This year was very laid back. No crazy decorations or games that I spent all week planing. Just 11 kids playing outside, eating ice cream cake, and opening lots of presents.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Issac and Bella! Looks like a fun party. So crazy our kids are getting so big. Can't wait to meet your baby:)
Well looks like it was a fun party!!! Happy Birthday to Isaac & Miss Bella!!! I hope they like the gifts that we sent with moms stuff. P.S. I saw that cute little prego belly of yours....hope your feeling good.
Looks like they had a GREAT time... I can't believehow big they both look. Even though my kids are the same ages yours ook so big (probably cuz we only see then once or twice a year). Anyway... looks like it was great!!! Give them hugs for me
luv ya
Post a Comment