»

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Summer has Arrived!

We have finally had some warm summer days! It feels so good to be able to go outside without a jacket on! Its been hard to convince the kids that they can put on short and t-shirts to go outside. I had to clean out all of Isaac sweats from his dresser so he would stop wearing them to bed because it was too hot! With all this sun the kids and I decided to wash the car. They were great helpers and we all had fun cleaning the car and getting wet, except for the sun burn I got. Next it was time to break out the swimming pool. We also bought the kids a new play set for their birthdays this month so we invited a few friends over to play in the water and break in the new play set.

Having a picnic in the back yard
Putting together our new play set (notice the crutches??)
Pool party!!
Isaac and his best buddy Cindy going down the slide together

Bella LOVES the swings



2 comments:

Stephanie

Awesome swing set! The kids and I are coming to WA on July 26th for a week. Wanna hang??

britni jean

that bella is adorable!! i love your play set!! happy birthday isaac and bella!! what happened to reuben?