Thursday, November 03, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
I made Reuben promise me that even though we had just had a new baby we would still take the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick out our perfect pumpkins. We wandered around and checked out all the pumpkins, Bella hunted for a pink one (she has a Pinkalicious book about Mr. Pinks Pumpkin Patch). She didn't find one but was happy to take home two small baby pumpkins. I made the kids pose in front of every photo thing they had set up. The first one they smiled and sat still the second one they wanted to do their own thing and by the third we were all frustrated! We finally found our perfect pumpkins. I think they were the only ones left in the entire pumpkin patch that weren't hugh and went home to do some carving.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment