Ava is 2 months old today! It seems like she has been apart of our family for sooo much longer. I dont think I could possibly love this little girl more then I do. She is such a joy! She smiles all the time, love to talk and tell you stories and is so good at cuddling. She is now up to 12 pounds and sleeps really good at night, at least 6 hours straight every night and then some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love how Reuben surprised with the video. She is so cute!
Those are some cheeks I'd like to nibble on. You had better quit posting pictures of her because they are making me baby hungry.
Oh Ava is so chubby cute!! I love the chubby little face.....its the only time when being chubby is adorable! I am so glad everything is going well for you guys!! Isaac going to be in kindergarten??? Your kids are getting so big! Well have a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment