The Saturday after Thanksgiving the kids begged to put up the Christmas tree. So instead of Saturday morning cartoons we dug out all the Christmas boxes, put on some Christmas music and decorated the house. Isaac and Bella had lots of fun putting on all the ornaments. They needed to be adjusted after they were all done. 90% of the ornaments were on the bottom front of the tree. If we had put any more ornaments on I think our tree would have fallen over. While the kids were napping I decorated the mantel and put up all our stockings. The next day Bella helped me cut down our stick tree for the blue room and hung some ornaments on it and set up our Nativity. We all had lots of fun decorating and I love the way our tree and Christmas music make our house feel so cozy and festive.
Our finished tree with a star on top
All five stocking hung
0 comments:
Post a Comment