Mingle2 - Dating Site
So I finally took the blog test and all I can say is WOW! I didn't think that I was that bad! Reuben said he was surprised that it wasn't higher. So what can I say I am addicted to blogging.
This is a blog that attempts to keep everyone updated to the happenings of our family.
Mingle2 - Dating Site
2 comments:
yesss! As Sarah Ross said, "welcome to the club, B.A.... Bloggers Anonymous. Glad to see someone is as addicted as me!
I for one appreciate your blogging addiction. Actually I'm a little jealous, to tell you the truth! Whenever I visit your blog, there are always plenty of cute new pictures. I'm just not a picture taker and no one wants to read a blog without pictures! So our blog isn't even updated every week like we would like. I'm hoping the arrival of our baby will inspire me to be a better blogger! -Stephanie
Post a Comment