A couple days ago I gave Isaac a bite of my apple. He thought he was pretty cool that he could bite the apple all by himself. Last night when I got an apple out to eat he didn't just want to take a bite he wanted the whole apple! A few times he would give Reuben a bite but I had to go find something else to eat.
1 comments:
Anonymous
how many teeth does he have now it looks like hes doing a preety good job on that apple.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
how many teeth does he have now it looks like hes doing a preety good job on that apple.
Post a Comment